Agri Marketplace’s vision is to become the largest agricultural fair-trade platform,
connecting farmers to industrial all around the world.
Agri Marketplace’s mission is to become THE global reference for DIGITAL agricultural food crop transactions
through a complete PLATFORM solution.
Agri Marketplace provides a full-solution that operates throughout the entire agro-industry supply chain.
- A user-friendly platform that generates market opportunity for farmers and industry buyers.
- Unlimited access to a global market from anywhere, at anytime.
- Transparent and reliable market information, deal creation and negotiation.
- Integrated and secure platform payment processes.
- Tailored product quality verification and logistic services.
- A market with only verified buyers and sellers.
- Customer support & insight.
FOCUS & EXPERIENCE
Agri Marketplace is a group of experts who leverage their knowledge & experience in Farming, Industry Procurement, Digital Business, and Disruptive Innovation at all times. We aim at redistributing value through the agriculture supply chain, to do so requires us to be agile, reliable and transparent. We promote these values throughout all of our actions, operations and services.
Know-Your-Customer (KYC) is the process we use to verify the identity and origin of finance of users in our digital market place. Thus, preventing any money laundering and the financing of terrorist activities over our platform, whilst creating a network with only trustworthy agricultural buyers and sellers.
KYC FOR SELLERS
Seller accounts are verified by Agri MP and our partners Lemonway & BNP Paribas. They are responsible for reviewing the company's registration document, proof of I.D. and user residence, and proof of company IBAN issues by that seller's bank.
KYC FOR BUYERS
Buyer accounts are verified by Agri MP and our partners Lemonway & BNP Paribas. The buyer KYC process is equal to the seller’s, but is not mandatory unless the buyer want to retract funds from his Agri MP wallet.